1421 West Ball Road
Anaheim, CA 92802
Grades Taught: K-8
Grades Eligible for Half-Off Tuition: K-8
Here are a few reasons why we think you’ll choose our school:
- Loving, Caring, Safe Environment
- The Highest Quality Education
- Small Class Size
- All teachers have or are in the process of obtaining their California State Teaching Credential
- Candidate for Accreditation. Approved by the Accrediting Commission for Schools, Western Association of Schools and Colleges
- Commitment to Teaching Technology
- Personal Tutoring for Individual Excellence
- Peer Mentor with the “Little Buddies Program” pairing younger children with older students
- Before and After School Care 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Special programs are brought in after school for those who want to sign up. Examples of classes that have been offered in the past are cooking, art, legos, chess, band program, K-4 music instruction.
- Quality Education with Values and Faith at an Affordable Price.
Qualifications: New students only. Tuition Only. See School website for complete details.
Number of Vouchers: 1
Grades K-8 (Regular Tuition $5,950) - HALF-OFF TUITION $2,975
For more information and to purchase a Half-Off Tuition please contact Jennie at (714) 873-6508 or via email at [email protected]
JS KFSH 2/16/2021
THE FISH HALF-OFF PRIVATE SCHOOL TUITION DISCLAIMER
Each tuition voucher is valid for the tuition cost for attendance at the specified school for the 2021-2022 (not including Summer School). All other costs of attending the school, including books and supplies, uniforms, and fees to participate in sports or events, are not covered by the voucher and are the responsibility of the student and his or her parent or guardian. Only one voucher per school may be purchased or used by a household or family. Each voucher may only be used by a new student and not currently in the application/enrollment process prior to February 10, 2021. Purchase of a voucher does not guarantee admittance for a student to the specified school, and the student must meet all school admission, attendance, and conduct requirements to enroll and attend throughout the school year. The voucher is not transferable, non-refundable, non-cancellable and may be used only by a family or household member of the purchaser. The voucher is not returnable or redeemable for cash, except if a school confirms to KFSH that a prospective student with a voucher completed all application requirements but was not admitted to the school, in which case upon request by the voucher purchaser KFSH will refund the cost paid to KFSH for the voucher. The voucher purchaser should consult with his or her tax advisor concerning the tax treatment of payment of tuition using the voucher.