Fish Music Influencer Drumstick Contest Official Contest Rules
1. The “Fish Music Influencer Drumstick Contest” (“Contest”) is open to any U.S. resident, eighteen (18) years-of-age or older who resides in Orange County or Los Angeles County. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and immediate family and household members of New Inspiration Broadcasting Company, Inc., licensee of KFSH-FM (“Radio Station”), Aptivada, LLC, their parent companies, their parents’ affiliated companies, and their advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
2. There will be twenty (20) Prize winners of the Contest. To enter the Contest, individuals must visit http://www.srvy.net/x/1.p?34192013686308160442, register, and complete and submit the Fish Music Influencer survey provided after registration, or through the link sent to the email address provided during registration from December 3, 2019 at 12:00 a.m. through December 10, 2019 at 11:59 a.m. (“Contest Period”).
3. On December 11, 2019 at approximately 9:00 a.m., twenty (20) winners will be selected from among all eligible entries. Winners will be notified via e-mail address provided upon registration.
4. Winners may have to complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability and, where lawful, publicity release. If Radio Station does not receive the affidavit and release within five (5) days after entrant is notified that he or she is a winner, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Except where prohibited by law, by signing the affidavit and release, the winner grants permission to the use of his/her/its name, likeness, picture, portrait, hometown, service mark, voice, biographical/other information, and statements for advertising and promotional purposes for this and other promotions by Radio Station without additional compensation. Once all required proof and documentation is received, Radio Station will mail the Prize to winner. Radio Station is not responsible for lost, late, damaged or mishandled mailing packages. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received.
5. There will be a total of twenty (20) prizes. The Prize includes: one (1) pair of drumsticks, with an approximate retail value of $11. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent will be given for the Prize, provided however, Radio Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
6. Entrants need not be present to win.
7. By participating in this Contest, entrants represent and warrant that: you meet the minimum age requirements specified in the eligibility criteria.
8. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by all of these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of General Manager of Radio Station ("Contest Judge"). All decisions regarding the Contest including, but not limited to, selecting the winners, will be made by the Contest Judge, whose decisions shall be final. The Contest Judge may prohibit an entrant from participating in this Contest, in his/her sole discretion, if, in the opinion of the Contest Judge, the entrant fails to abide by these rules, or otherwise acts (i) in a non-professional or inappropriate manner, (ii) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant or Radio Station, its parent company, its parent’s affiliated companies or its advertising and promotion agencies, or (iii) in any other disruptive manner. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, and may be required to complete a W-9 taxpayer identification form. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Void where prohibited. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold Radio Station, Aptivada, LLC, their parent companies and their parents’ affiliated companies harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on any libel, slander, illegal competition or trade practice, violation of rights of privacy, infringement of copyrights or other rights of third parties.
9. To find out the winners of the Contest, send your e-mail request to [email protected] upon the conclusion of the Contest.