FISH Family Night September 9 and 16th, 2019 Ticket Giveaway Win a Pair Official Contest Rules
1. The “FISH Family Night 2019 Ticket Giveaway” (“Contest”) is open to any U.S. resident eighteen (18) years-of-age or older. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and immediate family and household members of New Inspiration Broadcasting Company, Inc., licensee of KFSH-FM (“Radio Station”), its parent company, its parent’s affiliated companies, and its advertising and promotion agencies, and anyone who has already won tickets to Fish Family Night 2019 through Radio Station’s other contests are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
2. There will be twenty four (24) Prize winners. Only one (1) entry per person during the Contest. There are two (2) ways to enter the Contest which are described below:
A. “Scott & Sam” Show and Afternoons with Nolan” – On, September 9th and 16th, 2019, between 6:00a.m. and 7:00 p.m. PST, during the “Morning Drive” show and “Afternoons with Nolan”, the first twelve(12) listeners who call (866) 347-4959 when instructed to do so by the Radio Station on-air announcer will be Prize winners. Prize winners will be notified at the time of calling the Radio Station .
3. Winners may have to complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability and, where lawful, publicity release. If Radio Station does not receive the affidavit and release within two (2) weeks after entrant is notified that he or she is a Prize winner, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Except where prohibited by law, by signing the affidavit and release, the winner grants permission to the use of his/her/its name, likeness, picture, portrait, hometown, service mark, voice, biographical/other information, and statements for advertising and promotional purposes for this and other promotions by Radio Station without additional compensation. Once all required proof and documentation is received, the Prize winners may pick up the prize at Will Call on the day of the concert (June 1, 2019) at The Five Point Amphitheater, located at the address below. Odds of winning depend on the total number of calls received and the date and time of entrant’s call.
4. There will be a total of twenty four(24) Prizes. Each Prize includes: two (2) tickets to “Fish Family night” held on September 21, 2019 at The Five Point Amphitheater, located at 14800 Chinon, Irvine, CA 92618 (“Prize(s)”), with an approximate retail value of $40 - $80 depending on the location of the seats. All other expenses, including transportation to and from the event and parking, are the responsibility of the winner. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent will be given for the Prize, provided however, Radio Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
5. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by all of these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of General Manager of Radio Station ("Contest Judge"). All decisions regarding the Contest including, but not limited to, selecting the winner, will be made by the Contest Judge, whose decisions shall be final. The Contest Judge may prohibit an entrant from participating in this Contest, in his/her sole discretion, if, in the opinion of the Contest Judge, the entrant fails to abide by these rules, or otherwise acts (i) in a non-professional or inappropriate manner, (ii) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant or Radio Station, its parent company, its parent’s affiliated companies or its advertising and promotion agencies, or (iii) in any other disruptive manner. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, and may be required to complete a W-9 taxpayer identification form. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Void where prohibited. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold Radio Station, its parent company and its parent’s affiliated companies harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on any libel, slander, illegal competition or trade practice, violation of rights of privacy, infringement of copyrights or other rights of third parties.
6. To find out the winners of the Contest, send your e-mail request to [email protected] upon the conclusion of the Contest.