28850 South Western Avenue
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275
Grades Taught: K-8 1/14/23
Grades Eligible for Half-Price Tuition: K-8
The following are the values we will stand for, without compromise, regardless of the challenges placed before us. They are our guiding principles for all decisions, actions
• Christian Education (Proverbs 9:9-10) We believe that God works with both the heads and hearts of His people to develop living faith.
• Outreach (2 Timothy 1:11) We believe that the Church was created to express God’s love, reach the unchurched, and serve the community.
• Tradition (Ephesians 2:19-20) Since “we are because of others”, we believe that the Church must build upon our faith’s foundation to convey the faith to future generations.
• Financial Prudence (Luke 14:28, Matthew 6:19-21 We believe our lives, our gifts, and our possessions are to be used, with sound judgment and prayerful consideration, as selfless testimony to God’s love and promise.
• Discipleship For All Ages (Philippians 4:8-9) We believe that the Church’s primary responsibility is developing and nurturing lives fully founded and focused on Jesus Christ. 1/14/23
Qualifications: New students only. Tuition Only. Application, registration and books not included. See School website for complete details.
Number of Vouchers: SOLD OUT
Grades K-8 (Regular Tuition $9,000) - HALF-PRICE TUITION $4,500 1/14/23
AN KFSH 1/14/23 CB KKLA 1/14/23
KFSH-FM FALL 2023 SCHOOL YEAR HALF PRICE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL TUITION DISCLAIMER
Each tuition voucher is valid for the tuition cost for attendance at the specified school for the Fall 2023-2024 School Year (not including Summer School). All other costs of attending the school, including books and supplies, uniforms, and fees to participate in sports or events, are not covered by the voucher and are the responsibility of the student and his or her parent or guardian. Only one voucher per school may be purchased or used by a household or family. Each voucher may only be used by a new student and not currently in the application/enrollment process prior to February 21, 2023. Purchase of a voucher does not guarantee admittance for a student to the specified school, and the student must meet all school admission, attendance, and conduct requirements to enroll and attend throughout the school year. The voucher is not transferable, non-refundable, non-cancellable and may be used only by a family or household member of the purchaser. The voucher is not returnable or redeemable for cash, except if a school confirms to KFSH-FM that a prospective student with a voucher completed all application requirements but was not admitted to the school, in which case upon request by the voucher purchaser KFSH-FM will refund the cost paid to KFSH-FM for the voucher. The voucher purchaser should consult with his or her tax advisor concerning the tax treatment of payment of tuition using the voucher.